(1)What is the Annual Subscription Fee and when do I pay it?
- Your Annual Subscription Fee (AMF) is used to maintain the resorts and all its amenities in pristine condition. Irrespective of usage of your entitlement, your first AMF is due on your Holiday Start Date.
- The AMF may be revised from time to time based on Consumer Price Index / Wholesale Price Index. The AMF is subject to Service Tax as applicable.
(2)How early should I make my holiday booking?
- You can make your reservations from as early as 6 months to as late as 1 day before your holiday, depending on the type of your membership.
Note: The earlier you book, the better your chances of getting the dates and destination of your choice. Please plan well in advance for holidaying during peak seasons like Diwali, New Year etc.
(3)What documents should I carry with me when checking in?
- Once your reservation is confirmed, you will get a confirmation voucher and a Fact finder for the resort you’ll be holidaying at. Furnishing the confirmation voucher and your membership card is a must at the time of check in.
Note: It is advisable to carry the Fact finder with you. It contains all the relevant information from how to get there, to which facilities and activities you can avail of once you reach.
(4)What happens if I am not able to take my holiday in a particular year?
- Your entitlement, if unused (wholly or partly) will get automatically accumulated to the next year. However, at no point in time can your account exceed 14 nights.
(5)What is RCI and when can I take my first RCI holiday?
- RCI is a holiday exchange network with over 2 million members, across the world. Our affiliation to RCI also lets you access the RCI exchange network, which includes over 4000 resorts across the world. Your RCI enrollment will be processed on realization of 50% of your AF.
- After your enrollment is complete (within 45 days), you will receive your RCI Membership kit, with your personalized number from RCI. This kit will also have all the relevant details on how to use your RCI membership
(6) For how long will I remain a member of RCI?
- Your membership entitles you to a 3 year RCI membership. At the end of which, you may renew your RCI membership by paying the renewal fees applicable at that time.
(7) If I move abroad, how do I continue to avail of the service?
- Even if you move abroad we will continue to service your membership. An Annual International Service Fee is applicable
(8) If I need to change my plans after confirmation of my reservation, what do I need to do?
- In case you change your mind and cannot make it to a holiday destination you have already booked for, don’t worry. You can inform us about any changes in your holiday plans upto 15 days in advance without any loss of days
- If you cancel your holidays 15 days before the day of check-in, you get a full re-credit.
- If you cancel your holiday between 14 and 7 days before check-in, you get 50% re-credit.
- If you cancel 7 days or less than 7 days prior to check-in, all days shall be lapsed
(9) Are pets allowed at the resorts?
- Sorry, pets are not allowed at the resorts.